Loading...

You are visitor number....

My Latest Look

My Latest Look
Look Hair

About Me

Alam
part eccentric ... part fun .... stubborn .. but not stuck up ... very open to different views, ideas and possibilities ... varied interests ... engineer ... mba ... trying-to-be-a-good-entrepreneur ... ex-software ... ex-quality ... ex-tobacco ... ex-alcohol ... trying-to-be-ex-cancer
View my complete profile

Friday, January 25, 2008

Madman - Perur writes well

Here's link to a very nice story written by my pal Srinath

http://www.deccanherald.com/Content/Jan62008/artic2008010545058.asp

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that story was an utter joy!!

Bland Spice said...

liked the story. very indian.

seguros baratos said...

I like your style. I especially love the colorful tablecloths in your still life's below. Christine

calculadora online said...

Terrific post! I must agree with L.L., Marie and Tiffinie. I've watched the Indie loops and heard from a number of best selling authors. The advice is always, write a great book, put it out, and then write the next great book. Thank you for sharing your stories. I was coming to this realization and it's good to know I'm not delusional.

renovar dni said...

Thanks everyone for coming out had chatting and sharing. Pass the word, I'd love to have some other authors comment and tell us what they do