Loading...

You are visitor number....

My Latest Look

My Latest Look
Look Hair

About Me

Alam
part eccentric ... part fun .... stubborn .. but not stuck up ... very open to different views, ideas and possibilities ... varied interests ... engineer ... mba ... trying-to-be-a-good-entrepreneur ... ex-software ... ex-quality ... ex-tobacco ... ex-alcohol ... trying-to-be-ex-cancer
View my complete profile

Friday, August 27, 2004

Low low low

It is that empty hollow feeling...creeping up on me....

Boss is home.. she took a half day...other (so called) senior guys are also off....

some part of me tells me..........don't do anything............
And what am i doing??? ....well..........nothing..

But hold on....surprise surprise surprise.......
Instead of being happy about being idle.....i am getting restless...
"doing nothing" is worse than "doing a lot of work".....
Its a very bad state....an empty head...nothing to do....its scary.........

This seems like the catch 22 of life....
When one has a lot of work...one yearns for idle time
and when one is idle........one gets restless for work.....







No comments: