Loading...

You are visitor number....

My Latest Look

My Latest Look
Look Hair

About Me

Alam
part eccentric ... part fun .... stubborn .. but not stuck up ... very open to different views, ideas and possibilities ... varied interests ... engineer ... mba ... trying-to-be-a-good-entrepreneur ... ex-software ... ex-quality ... ex-tobacco ... ex-alcohol ... trying-to-be-ex-cancer
View my complete profile

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Chalo Copenhagen

My cousin Ramsha is headed to Copenhagen for climate negotiations

Here's a picture of hers (extreme right) with rest of the official youth contingent and the Environment Minister




Picture taken from Hindu web article

http://beta.thehindu.com/news/cities/Delhi/article60174.ece

5 comments:

gayatri said...

Sahi hai tumhare cousin ke liye.

consejos de belleza said...

How did you get to be this good? Its amazing to see someone put so much passion into a subject. Im glad I came across this. Im glad I took the time to read on past the first paragraph. Youve got so much to say, so much to offer. I hope people realise this and look into your page

decoracion said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

salud noticias said...

I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, youve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important; the issue is something that not enough people are talking intelligently about. Im really happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this issue.

busco una pareja said...

Your blog is fine. I just want to comment on the design. Its too loud. Its doing way too much and it takes away from what youve got to say --which I think is really important. I dont know if you didnt think that your words could hold everyones attention, but you were wrong.